1. ADVENTURE RETREATS – TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Booking form and payment in full are required to confirm booking.
- If we do not reach minimum numbers, then we reserve the right to cancel the trip, and refund all the payments you make to us.
- The exact activities undertaken on the retreat will depend on the lead guides risk assessment. Contributing factors will include (but not limited to): weather, group skill, group fitness.
- The lead guide reserves the right to cancel any activity in order to ensure individuals safety and harmony.
- Payment methods – Credit/Laser Card, Cheque/Draft/Postal Order or EFT (credit card subject to 2.5% fee)
- Cancellation: Cancellations made more than 14 days out of the booked retreat, are fully transferable to another retreat. No refunds are available. Cancellations made within 14 days will forfeit the booking fee.
- Where we cancel the event you will be offered an alternative date/event and where this isn’t possible a full refund will be provided.
2. WORLDWIDE – TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Deposit: A non-refundable deposit of S1,000AUD per person is required on booking.
- The balance is due 8 weeks prior to departure (bookings made within the 8 week period require imnmediate payment of full amount). If, unless agreed in writing, the balance inclusive of any additional charges if applicable, is not received by this date the booking will be treated as a cancellation and the deposit plus any cancellation charges applicable as set out below will be retained/due.
- Price: The given cost covers the organising and planning of the trip and logistics and arrangements as specified in each individual itinerary.
- You are responsible for all arrangements outside of those noted as inclusions. i.e. gear, insurance and any other expenses noted as excluded in price section of trip itinerary.
- The price of your trip is confirmed once a booking has been accepted and a change can only occur in the event of a change in our transportation costs or taxes/fees. A surcharge will be payable only if the amount exceeds 2% of total trip cost. If a surcharge applies an invoice will be issued noting any additional cost and you will have 14 days from date of invoice to cancel booking (cancellation charges as set out below will apply). If we do not hear from you within this period we will assume that the surcharge will be paid on the date the balance on trip cost is due.
- A refund will apply if there is a decrease in our costs exceeding 2% of the total trip cost. No surcharge will be applied within 8 weeks of departure date nor will a refund be payable within this period.
- It is compulsory that you organize your own travel insurance
- Cancellation: We must be notified as soon as possible of any cancellations in writing. Your notice of cancellation will only be effective when acknowledged by us. A non-refundable $1,000 deposit is required at time of booking.
- The first payment of $5,000 will be required five months out (or at time of booking if booking after this date) and becomes non refundable also.
- You may be able to claim these charges from your travel insurance, depending on the reason for cancellation (less any excess due). You are responsible for making this claim to your insurance company. If your cancellation affects the price of a group booking we will recalculate and invoice you accordingly.
- Alternatively you may transfer your place to someone else provided we are informed more than 14 days before departure. All costs & charges incurred by us or by any of our suppliers for same and any outstanding balance due must be paid before the place can be transferred.
3. CONDITIONS OF USE OF SITE
- Seek advice from Medical Professional
As with any physical activity, it is important that before beginning any adventure program, you consult with your health care professional to ensure that you are mindful of your current health and any restrictions that are appropriate for you.
- Please ensure all medical conditions and limited physical capacity are communicated to MyAdventure Group prior to undertaking activity.
- You should immediately seek medical attention if there are any unanticipated changes to your physical condition at any time.
- You must consult a qualified medical professional if you have any questions concerning your medical condition or injury.
4. FITNESS LEVEL
- You require a moderate level of fitness to undertake the adventures and the like set out in our information service.
- Persons with pre-existing medical conditions, in poor health, or with any concerns as to commencement of a new fitness regime should consult with an appropriate healthcare professional before beginning any of these programs.
- You are responsible to make your own inquiries and seek independent advice from a healthcare professional before signing up to an adventure program.
- The following classes of persons MUST obtaining specific advice from a qualified health care professional before engaging in any adventure activities:
- pregnant women and women who are breastfeeding or who are trying to conceive a child;
- persons with any on going physical condition such as:
- persons suffering from cancer or other long term illness;
- persons with liver disease, kidney disease, or renal failure,
- persons with eating disorders;
- persons with diabetes, blood pressure or cholesterol issues;
- elderly persons;
- persons recovering from or recently recovered from illness or injury; and
- persons with a low body mass index.